The Sidewalk Specials Outreach program has been alerted to a situation where several dogs have been deliberately starved to death.
After a tumultuous divorce, the couple took it out on the pets and made them their victims.
It was done as an act of their revenge. Two poor dogs were caught in something they had nothing to do with.
Bernie began to show signs of botulism caused by the venom found in some of the rotten meat of dead animals he had eaten.
The poor boy just needed something to eat. He was suffering from musculoskeletal paralysis, so he put it on as soon as they got to the vet.
Unfortunately, Bernie went too far to escape. But his mother, Annabel, was still fighting. He was watching over her there, trying to take care of them; he never wanted to leave the only place he ever knew.
But a sweet 7-year-old girl needs a home forever for a second chance at life. Let’s help tell her story as much as possible.